Do you struggle taking spectacular silhouette photos with your iPhone? Do you want to know the secrets to capturing powerful silhouette pictures as beautiful as this? In this short article you’ll discover eight quick and easy tips for taking stunning silhouette iPhone photos in no time at all!
Photo by Karyn Teno
2. Shoot towards the light with the sun (or another strong light source) behind the subject.
4. Shoot when the sun is low in the sky so you can position the light behind your subject and capture the wonderful colors of golden hour.
5. Use simple backgrounds to place maximum emphasis on the silhouette.
6. Shoot from a low angle to eliminate distracting backgrounds and get more sky behind your subject.
8. For indoor silhouettes, position your subject in front of a window or strong artificial light source.
7 Hidden iPhone Camera Features
As it turns out, the most important iPhone camera features are completely hidden from regular iPhone users. That's why we created this free video revealing 7 hidden iPhone camera features that every photographer should use. Click here to watch this video.
Quick Tips Cheat Sheet
Click the image below to download this handy Quick Tips cheat sheet!
In-Depth Tutorials On Silhouette iPhone Photography
To learn more about taking incredible silhouette photos with your iPhone, check out our in-depth tutorials where you’ll discover more great tips and techniques, as well as plenty of inspirational silhouette photos!
How To Take Stunning Silhouette Photos With Your iPhone by Karyn Teno